Sunday, July 15, 2007


(Click these images for larger views.) During this morning's coffee we were visited by this green poison dart frog. It's at least four times the size of the strawberry poison dart frog who's picture is among last year's posts to this blog. (We still see & hear the strawberry dude daily, the green is not as common in the garden here, though we've seen them before.)
Then there's the night action shot of me playing with Junior at El Loco Natural with Ronnie on rythm box (a sort of single string bass) and Carter (hard to see) on congas. Today we road our bikes down to Grape Point (Punta Uva) where there happend to be some sort of triathlon thing going on among the Ticos. Cool.

Steve Lospalluto replied to mylast post about the hummingbird and I informed him: Yeah after I left the Internet place, I realized I should have mentioned the bird chilled out for a few minutes, chirped, and eventually flew away. He/she was hanging out again by the evening among the palms in the yard. I think it was a rufous tailed.

No comments: